1. HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
The shipping fee varies depending on the shipping destination and the number of items you purchase. You can check the estimated shipping fee by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, entering your email address and shipping address. The exact shipping fee will be automatically updated and displayed on the checkout page.
Shipping fees are based also on the size, weight, and number of the packages in an order. Larger products and additional items will incur slight shipping surcharges. Total shipping charges are shown on the checkout page.
Most of our items will charge $6 for domestic (US) shipping and $10 for international shipping.
2. WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
We provide worldwide shipping.
3. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE BUYER TO RECEIVE THEIR ORDER?
The actual shipping time and delivery date may vary depending on the local postal service in your area. You can refer to the standard shipping time below:
– Handle time: 2-5 business days.
– Shipping time for USA: 4-6 business days.
– Shipping time for international: 9-23 business days.
4. CAN THE ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We do not accept shipment to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
5. DO YOU OFFER DELIVERY TO PO BOXES OR MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
We support shipments to PO Boxes, but we cannot ship to Military APO/FPO addresses.
6. WILL I BE CHARGED VAT TAXES?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not charge VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Depending on the country, the postal package may incur local customs or VAT charges. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s customs policies.
7. THE WRONG ADDRESS, LOST ORDERS
After finalizing the checkout of an order, you may adjust its information by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. If your order has already been shipped, we will be unable to redirect it. Here are some alternate options:
– Once the package has been delivered to your regional post office, you can contact the post office directly to request them to redirect it to an alternate address. Please note that this is done at the discretion of the postal office.
– If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Care Team – we’re more than happy to help!
– When placing an order, please review your personal information (i.e. shipping address, phone number, email) carefully to avoid any issues or delays getting your order. Thank you!
Your order does not arrive at your shipping address within 45 business days of order placement, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com . The Customer Care Department will receive and process your case. Our customer service will then help provide a replacement or refund if deemed appropriate.
As a friendly reminder, all shipping times listed in the chart above are calculated in business days and do not include weekends, and any claims on late delivery filed after 60 business days from the initial date of order placement will be rejected.
Customer service is our #1 priority and we will do whatever we can to take care of you. Thank you for considering Dwilsongroup and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.